Hello. Is it you we’re looking for?
Web Developer 20-40%
Playfully changing the world? Projekt CH+ is all about educational games and Games for Democracy.
Entry: Per agreement
Games are Fun,
Knowledge is Power.
Let’s Combine the Two.
In order to realise this vision, we founded the serious game and gamification start-up Ommon. We are currently cooperating with the Zurich University of the Arts.
Together with users, political experts and game designers we are developing playful voting aids, which use game mechanics and motivational theories to make political self-education and self-reflection more inviting.
At the heart of this project are the voters. During the Federal Elections 2019, more than 500 people defined the functionalities of the first concept. Together with users, our applications are now improved and developed from election to election.
This is where you come into play!
All the good stuff
- Transforming design ideas into functional web applications.
- Designing, building and testing codes.
- Working with and maintaining an API
- Experience with Backend Development in PHP and Laravel
- Experience with Frontend Development in vue.js
- Experience with ionic
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with progressive app development
- Interested in educational games, gamification and scientatinment.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to work in a team.
- Totally in it!
- Extra points: Experience with Unity
- Competitive salary and benefits at the Zurich University of the Arts.
- Flexible working hours.
- A creative environment that is happy to experiment.
- Established Partners.
- Pioneering work in playful communication.
- Unlimited Karma points (these come in addition to the salary).
Let’s do this!
We are looking forward to your CV and a short motivational letter!